Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Roadkill

It has been there forever, and it disturbs me big time. It's a weird phenomenon; roadkill is taking place everywhere I go. Running vehicles hit an animal crossing the street, and whooops,.... it's dead.

I used to pause and think what's wrong with the squirrel that crosses the street right before the vehicle speed infront of his eyes. But, to make things simpler on myself, I decided he's the one who wanted to die anyway.

No, that's what I told myself after a minor nervous breakdown that I've been through. It was early on a weekend, driving to school at a speed of 50 mph, when all of a sudden a squirrel 10 feets ahead of me decided to cross the street. For god's sake, what am I supposed to do? I hit the brake, and swifted to the other lane, paying no attention to anything else, but I guess I was not successful. I didn't see the squirrel in the rearview mirror, which made me panic and went into a breakdown for the rest of the day.

Ah,... please little squirrels, you're lovely little fuzze creatures, please think before crossing the street. Oh well, I'm asking for too much.

1 Comments:

At 9:29 AM, Blogger ahmedthatsit said...

is there squirrel in egypt aslan ????????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home