Another Goodbye..
Well I had to say it anyway. When someone has to leave, then others have to say goodbye. I usually tend to escape the scene, but was caught in this one. And I said it.So she left. Now what? Not much, life goes on.
A dear friend of mine. Unlike those puppets in my life, I haven't known her for decades. But for the short-period of time I've known her, she proved to be as good as a friend can (should?) be. What else can I ask for? And she left for good. Chances are, we're not going to meet again.
It amazes me the fact that random people come and go in our lives and they're capable of leaving a footprint. I'm amazed by the power of inspiration people can leave in my life; thank God I'm alive!

4 Comments:
"It amazes me the fact that random people come and go in our lives and they're capable of leaving a footprint. I'm amazed by the power of inspiration people can leave in my life; thank God I'm alive! "
this is really true
"Chances are, we're not going to meet again."
u never know .. a dear friend of mine left UAE and we lost contact for 5 years then met bel sodfeh in a McDonalds in jordan :) it's a small world ..
Seems she's a really good friend...inshAllah you'll stay in touch... I agree with Me(R) ... you never know... you might meet again..and you might even meet others who prove to be as good friends as she was...
Cheer up ... at least you had her amazing company for that short period of your life :)
Looking for information and found it at this great site... Baccarat variation directories craps yahoo Cialis apotheke Freedom rv awning Nq clarifier air purifier sale Parkinsons disease and dental care 24 hour fitness gyms Breast enhancements pierced ear repair face lift remove Timing belt ford mondeo Ibm cpu s Jazzy motorized wheelchair
Post a Comment
<< Home