Torn
I almost forgot I had a blog. No I actually did forget!Don't know from where to start, but I've been busy like a cucko-clock. Torn between work, due-dates, projects, research papers, little work out, and a lot of social philosphy readings; I'm back on earth, with a shoulder injury, a ban from working out and a benign tingling in my head.
Am I getting old or what? It's a fact of life, so I can not deny it. I feel an end is approaching, but I'm not sure what type of end is it. I ought to be scared, but I'm not scared. I might look strong. Can't say I am. Infact, I won't resist. But I might be broken. Am I gonna heal? I've been waiting for a cure for such a long time, maybe I'm searching in the wrong place. I'll take my time, explore somewhere else. But I won't surrender.
Torn, that's the disturbing end that coincidentally was also my begining.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home