I am facing the same problem, I am not a gr8 blogger, I only have one single Fan, God Bless her:)
shes the one who messaged me to encourge me to blog more and more.
I know it feels bad that u dont have an audiance, but I am sure u have got more audiance than me, coz you really good but u dont blog much so they are just sleeping.
2 Comments:
ofcourse its only u how matters here, its ur blog and ur own world. YOUR THE QUEEN
I am facing the same problem, I am not a gr8 blogger, I only have one single Fan, God Bless her:)
shes the one who messaged me to encourge me to blog more and more.
I know it feels bad that u dont have an audiance, but I am sure u have got more audiance than me, coz you really good but u dont blog much so they are just sleeping.
Post a Comment
<< Home