Monday, November 27, 2006

Plug-ins

What if there was a pause button to pause some moments; a fast forward button to forward some others; and a rewind button to relive a moment? How would that feel like? Life would be a déjà vu, wouldn't it? What if there were a Stop and Eject buttons as well?

I'm thinking a Skip button would come so handy.

But I think that's what make some moments so unique... they go by and never come back. Makes them worth the contemplation.

Even though sometimes I think of all those plug-ins and add-ons, I love it the way it is. Like it or not, it's my life!

2 Comments:

At 5:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

seems like the movie click by Adam Sandler :-)

 
At 12:58 AM, Blogger Bee said...

wow, I wrote that before I watched the movie =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home