Monday, October 10, 2005

Wrong Turn!


No, this can't be it. This can't be the way life should be. I strongly believe that this is a total big misconception. There should be a way other than suffering. I'm sure there's a way out. Or at least there's a way besides. I'm not complaining about suffering, I'm just questioning; is this it? Is this how things are supposed to be? Or am I doing something wrong.

Today, I was driving back home from work, in a depressing windy-rainy-gloomy weather. It was dark. I took a wrong route in the middle of the woods. It was a tiny road, with mailboxes on both sides. I didn't understand whose mailboxes are they. It was vivid black 360 degrees around me. I could feel a deer popping out of the woods anytime. It was hollow neighborhood. The rain strikes on the exterior of the car was adding to the whole scene. No one's around what-so-ever. I didn't realize it was a wrong turn until I felt like driving to "the world of no where". I was driving at 50 mph. I couldn't stop to check any signs, I knew if I stop I may not get to start going again. I didn't know I was scared until my hand reached to the door-lock knob. After about 15 minutes with no single ray of light, I decided to make a U-turn and go back to the world of light. Thank God. It was a heck of experience, but it made me think. Think a lot.

Am I taking a "wrong turn" in my life? Cause I feel the darkness. But not sure whether it's coming from the woods or from the beast inside of me. Darkness indicates something's wrong. But WHAT is it? Can't think of anything. Looks like I HAVE to stop and check the signs, better revise the route now rather than regretting it to the rest of my life (... maybe after too).

3 Comments:

At 12:32 AM, Blogger Charisma said...

Hey PW,

its my first time here, and i have to admit, you describe things ever so eloquently, really nice.

back to the topic, we tend to take the wrong turn in life often, but very few of us know when to turn over and get back on track before its too late .. like you did, just try not go in the darkness often.

i will go now, as i have a lot of reading to do on your blog!

 
At 10:54 PM, Blogger Bee said...

Welcome to my psyche and thanks for the compliment. I hope you don't end up with a headache from my continuous insane grumblings.

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger Charisma said...

i read many of your posts, and its really impressive how you describe things the way you think and feel.

be sure ill always be looking here, god bless you and keep it up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home