Darkness
My new escort. It has been around for quite long. And it doesn't want to go away. Even when I turn on the light, I can still feel the darkness within. I'm becoming sleepless, just to enjoy the bitterness of it. The damn scary darkness is taking over everything.I haven't seen the bright sun for quite few days now, thanks to the lovely weather in here. But could that be why? I am not as spiritual as I used to be. I can feel the darkness in my heart. Even up in my head. Darkness. Oh Allah, take this darkness away from my heart, I can't bare it anymore.

1 Comments:
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Wellbutrin xl for smoking Sauder online furniture Blue cross blue shield weight loss pill Dodge neon msd ignition Moose games Domain name in uk info on dexedrine and didrex Patents office australia getting butt shot How long does it take wellbutrin to work 1984 oldsmobile delta 88 regal http://www.free-progressive-slot-machines.info/uk-patent.html ionamin didrex http://www.ionamin-6.info/270-order-didrex.html
Post a Comment
<< Home